The Lessee shall be liable to the Lessor for the following conditions.
The Renter must not allow and must prevent the vehicle from driving:
- A) for unauthorized persons who are not listed as an additional manager in the lease.
- B) a person (including himself) who does not meet the requirements set by the lessor with regard to the validity of the license, the age of the person and / or other possible restrictions;
- C) a person (including himself) who, due to his physical or mental state, is unable to drive or is under the influence of alcohol, narcotic or other substances that inhibit consciousness and responsiveness, or who are overwhelmed.
The renter must use the vehicle prudently, avoid damage to the vehicle or excessive depreciation (i.e., causing heavy loads on all kinds of parts of the vehicle) to transport heavy loads, excessive wear of tires, damage to water, and the like.
- VEHICLE TRANSFER / IMPLEMENTATION AND RETURN.
A) The vehicle is deemed to have been delivered to the lessee after the transfer of the direct possession of the vehicle. The Vehicle is deemed to be accepted by the Lessee upon acceptance by the Lessor’s representative of the rental agreement.
B) The lessor shall hand over the vehicle to the lessee together with the necessary documents for the journey.
Documents required for travel include documentation required by law to use the vehicle in accordance with the information provided by the lessee when booking the vehicle and received by the lessor.
- C) The Lessee undertakes to return the vehicle to the Lessor at the place, date and time specified in the Rental Agreement and in the same technical condition, with the same equipment and documentation as it was when the vehicle was rented.
- D) The Lessee checks the condition of the vehicle upon delivery of the vehicle by the lessor and confirms with its signature that it corresponds to the “issue of the vehicle” on the front of the contract. Differences between the marked and the actual condition of the vehicle must be let by the lessee to the lessor’s employee before the vehicle is accepted. The Lessee shall have the risk of loss, loss and damage to the Lessor from receiving the car during the entire rental period until the delivery of the vehicle to the Lessor. The Lessee shall bear full proprietary liability in the event of loss of documents required for travel.
- E) The Lessee is obliged to return the vehicle to the lessor’s office indicated in the lease during the opening hours of that office. In case the Renter returns the vehicle outside the opening hours, he / she must follow the rules for returning the vehicles outside the opening hours of the given office.
- F) If the Lessee has agreed with the Lessor another place of the Lessor’s office to return the Vehicle, he is responsible for the Vehicle until the Lessor’s employees have actually received the Vehicle.
- G) If the Lessee does not return the vehicle at the agreed place of return at the time of return indicated in the Rental Agreement, the Lessor shall add an additional rental day fee to the rental cost for each delayed 24-hour period.
- H) The Renter is obliged to pay a fee for cleaning the vehicle if, after returning the vehicle, it needs to be thoroughly cleaned from the standard cleaning of the Lessor in the following cases:
1) Post-smoking odor
2) cosmetics so-called. lipstick or toner cream, nail polish, hairspray on car interior or exterior
3) traces or odors caused by the transport of animals
4) traces of food or liquids on the inside and outside of the car
5) Dust of cemented cement on the interior or exterior of the car
6) spruce or pine branches and resin on the inside and outside of the vehicle or in the engine compartment
- LIABILITY OF THE LESSEE FOR INJURY AND INJURY.
A) The Lessee is fully responsible for the damage to the vehicle and / or its parts during the rental period in the event of injury, theft or loss. Parts of the vehicle supplied with the vehicle for the current rental period are also considered part of the vehicle.
B) The Lessee shall also be liable for damages caused to third parties by the rented vehicle, incl. legal liability. The Lessee may reduce the liability only depending on the insurance coverage selected by the Lessee at the time of signing the Rental Contract, as listed in Section 4 (B). The Lessee’s liability includes the cost of repairing the vehicle, decreasing the market value of the vehicle, the loss of rental income due to repairs (taking into account at least 100 kilometers of daily driving), the parking and moving costs of the vehicle and the administration costs of the given expenses. The lessor organizes an emergency
vehicle repair as soon as possible.
- C) The Renter is fully responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle by the driver’s inability to take into account the gauge of the vehicle.
- D) In case of breakage of each tire of the vehicle at the time when the lessee is responsible for the vehicle, the lessee is obliged to pay the fine according to the rental price list of the lessor.
- E) In the event of loss of additional equipment supplied with the vehicle during the rental period, when the lessee is responsible for the vehicle, the lessee is required to pay the fine according to the rental price list of the lessor.
- F) The Lessee is obligated to compensate the Lessor for the full amount of the vehicle rent for the period when the vehicle is confiscated or detained in connection with formal procedural acts due to circumstances caused by the Lessee’s actions or omissions (as “physical evidence” or “instrumental offense”).
- USE OF THE VEHICLE.
A) Use of the vehicle is permitted only under the Rental Agreement and these General Conditions. The Lessee is responsible for the prudent use and careful management of the vehicle and undertakes to use the vehicle only for its intended purpose. In case the tenant violates the terms and conditions, he is responsible for all the damage caused by his behavior to the lessor and / or the rental vehicle and loses the right of limited liability regardless of the selected insurance cover. The Lessor reserves the right to withdraw the Rental Vehicle at any time at the expense of the Lessee if the Lessee violates the terms of the Agreement or the law.
B) The Lessee is obliged to lock the vehicle when leaving the vehicle and switch on the alarm system if it is equipped with the vehicle. The vehicle must be parked in a designated area. If the vehicle is equipped with a removable radio or radio panel, it must be taken with the vehicle and must be stored in a safe place. Safety belts and child safety seats must be used in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
C) The Lessee is obliged to use the fuel provided for the given vehicle, in the event of an accident or technical failure, the Lessor shall be informed immediately. The rental vehicle can only be taken to the service or repair by the lessor
D) The rental vehicle must not be used:
I) for the carriage of more people than the registration certificate or technical conditions;
(Ii) for the carriage of more than one quantity of cargo as permitted by the registration certificate or technical conditions;
III) for pushing or towing other vehicles (including trailers) and other objects;
- E) The vehicle may only be used in the territory of the Republic of Estonia.
F) The Lessee shall be fully liable for any damage or injury caused to the Lessor, the Vehicle, its parts and / or third parties, including the cost of returning the vehicle to Estonia.
G) The Lease Agreement may be terminated at any time by written agreement of the Parties. Both the Lessor and the Lessee may terminate this Agreement unilaterally with advance notice to the other Party at least two 2 calendar days.5. INJURY, EMERGENCY, THEORY AND WATER.
A) The Lessee is obliged to notify the Lessor and, at the request of the police, immediately of any accident, accident, theft of the vehicle and / or its parts and / or any other incident to the Rental Vehicle.
B) The Lessee may not accept any liability or release any liability for any liability after the Lessor has given his consent after the incident has occurred. The Lessee is obliged to indicate the names, telephone numbers and addresses of the participants and / or witnesses in the incident and not be limited to collecting oral information.
C) In the event of an accident, theft and / or vandalism, the Lessee shall be obliged to complete the statement of the Lessor’s accident or theft. The client must also provide the lessor with a signed explanatory memorandum containing a description of what happened and a copy of the driving license.
D) In the event of theft of a rental vehicle, the lessee shall transfer the keys of the vehicle, the radio or radio panel to be removed, the registration certificate and the anti-theft alarm to the lessor.
E) The Lessee is obliged to cooperate with the Lessor and its Insurers in investigating a traffic accident, theft incident and / or a vandalism act and solving legislative problems.
(F) If the weather conditions, darkness, place of return and / or time of the vehicle do not allow the lessor to detect the loss of parts of the vehicle and / or damage to the vehicle and / or parts of the vehicle during the rental period, or if the discovery is difficult due to vehicle contamination, location and / or missing due to the original location of the parts, the lessor has the right to demand compensation from the lessee even after their discovery. The Lessor is entitled under this clause to claim compensation only for any damage found not more than 15 days after the return of the Vehicle by the Lessee, provided that the Vehicle has not been re-rented within this period.
- LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY.
A) The Lessor shall not be liable to the Lessee or third parties for any damage or injury resulting from the rental of the Vehicle, unless they are caused by direct negligence or abusive conduct on the part of the Lessor. The Lessor shall not be liable for indirect damage, loss of rental, loss of income and any special damage.
(B) Nothing in this clause shall preclude or reduce the liability of the lessor in the event of death or personal injury caused by negligence or abusive conduct on the part of the lessor, or any other liability the reduction or exclusion of which does not result from law.
7. PARKING AND TRAFFIC PIGS.
A) The Lessee is fully responsible for all traffic and parking fines and other offenses and their consequences during the rental period.
B) If the customer receives a traffic or parking penalty during the lease, he / she must inform the lessor at the end of the lease.
C) If the Lessor pays for the violations specified in clause 13A, the Lessee shall compensate the Lessor for these expenses and also pay their interest, expenses arising from the law and incurred by the administration of the costs on the basis of the Lessor’s price list.
D) Upon the Customer’s request, the Lessor shall provide the Customer with a copy of any claims due by the Lessor arising out of the use of the Vehicle.
8. PERSONAL DATA.
A) By signing the Rental Agreement, the Lessee allows the Lessor to store and process their personal data and data from the Rental Agreement in accordance with the Lessor’s needs, including statistical analysis, creditworthiness review, and property protection of the Lessor. In the event of a breach of contract by the Client, the Lessor may disclose such information and forward it to third parties, as appropriate, in order to eliminate the damage caused to the Lessor as a result of breach of contract and to exclude future damage.
B) The Lessee has the right to access the personal data retained by the Lessor.
9. VALIDITY OF CONDITIONS.
A) The Lessor reserves the right to change the terms unilaterally and without notice.
B) Violation of any clause of the contract does not invalidate the contract or relieve the lessor or the client of their obligations under the other terms.
C) Disputes between the lessor and the client will be settled by agreement between the parties. The Lessee shall also have the right to turn to the Consumer Protection Board for the protection of his rights. If no agreement is reached, disputes will be settled in court according to the legislation of the Republic of Estonia.